Welcome to day 2 of 25 Days of Christmas. I want to make more posts that have you get to know me better. I created a Winter Tag and I’m tagging everyone who reads this to make their own tag post.
1. What are your favorite things about winter?
I love how I can wear comfy oversized sweaters. I love how snow looks at night time under the street lights. I love how everyone is in the Christmas spirit.
2. How do you wear your make up in the winter time?
I like going glam in the winter time.
3. What’s your favorite Christmas movies?
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Home Alone, Office Christmas Party, and The Night Before.
4. What’s your favorite Christmas Song? All I want for Christmas, and Last Christmas.
5. What’s your favorite winter outfit?
Oversized sweater and jeans
6. What’s your ideal winter day?
Watching Christmas movies, do some shopping, getting cozy and watching the snowfall.
7. Favorite winter accessories?
Socks and Beanies.
8. Have you ever had a white Christmas? Yes
9. Have you ever made a snowman?
10. What are you hoping Santa brings you this year? I don’t really have a specific thing.
11. What will do for Christmas Day this year?
Ice Skating and hosting Christmas dinner.
12. What’s your favorite holiday food or treat? Gingerbread men
13. Favorite Christmas memory?
Christmas in Germany. It was just such a Christmas mood with everything decorated and the snow it just all looked so beautiful
14. Hot Chocolate or Tea? Tea
15. Favorite winter scents?
Peppermint and cinnamon
There you have it hope you learned a little about me and I hope you decided to join in and make a Winter Tag post yourself. If you do decide to make one comment down below so I can go and check it out. Thank you so much for reading this and I’ll see you tomorrow on day 3 of 25 Days of Christmas.
(Disclaimer: All pictures I have used on this post I got from weheartit and I do not claim any of them)