Hey babes, welcome to day 6 of FallTober. Since we’re almost a full week into FallTober I thought I’d do a tag post. So today is the Fall tag post and I am tagging everyone who reads this to do it too.
- What signifies Fall for you? I feel like as soon as the weather starts to become foggy and dark.
- What is your favorite fall food? Mac N’ Cheese with Bacon
- Pumpkin pie or apple pie? Pumpkin.
- What type of music do you listen to in the fall time? I like listening to softer music like indie music. I’ll be putting up a fall playlist soon.
- Describe the feeling of fall rain in three words. Gloomy, cold, and refreshing.
- Which three things tell you that the fall season has begun? The crisp mourning air, Having to wear warmer clothes, and The leaves changing.
- If you could spend fall anywhere, where would it be? I have a few places I’d love to go to in the fall time, they are New York or Canada.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte or Apple Cider? Pumpkin Spice Latte! I know it’s super basic, I go pumpkin spice crazy during the fall time.
- What do you feel at the end of the fall season? I think it’s a bittersweet moment. I’m sad about it because it is my favorite season, but I’m also happy because this means Christmas and my birthday are right around the corner.
- Favorite fall nail color? I have a few colors, but if I had to pick one it would be Essie’s Chinchilly.
- Are you more energetic or more laid back in the fall time? I’m more energetic. The summer heat usually drains me and I feel super sluggish when its super hot, as the weather gets colder the more energetic I feel. Plus fall is my favorite season so of course, I get super excited.
- Do you prefer S’mores or Pumpkin Pie? S’mores
- Favorite lip color? I don’t have a specific lip color, I really love dark cranberry colors and medium to dark nudes.
- Do you have a fall Pinterest or a WeHeartit account? Yes, Pinterest and WeHeartIt.
- What are you fall plans for this season? Traveling, keeping up with FallTober, and just enjoying what the season offers.
- Sweaters or Scarves? Sweaters
- In the fall time do you love traveling or do you enjoy spending the season at home? I like doing a little bit of both. It’s the time of the year where you just want to cozy up on those rainy days, but it’s still the type of weather where you just want to be outside because it’s so nice.
- Halloween or Thanksgiving? Halloween
- Do enjoy the colder weather? Yes. I never really used to as a kid, but as I got older I’ve grown a new appreciation for the colder seasons.
- Fireplace or candlelight? Candlelight
- What is your favorite store in the fall time? Target.
- September, October, or November? I want to pick two, but if I really had to choose I would say November. I wanted to say October, but November is the month where it actually looks like fall where I live.
- What music do you listen to during the fall time? I like listening so softer music like indie music, soft rock, and sometimes country music.
- Do you enjoy the feeling of the cold air, or do you wrap up in a blanket? I really enjoy both at the same time. I love the feeling of being wrapped up in the blankets with all the windows open. It feels so refreshing.
- October or November? What’s your favorite fall months? October.
- The city or the woods? As beautiful as the woods are this time of the year, I’m 100% a city girl. I think the city has a special type of beauty during this time of the year.
- Silent nights or windy ones? What do you love more? I prefer silent nights.
- Would you spend an entire night in an actual haunted house? No. No, and nope.
- Do you enjoy the rain? Yes. I really like the rain, there’s something about it that is calming to me.
- Hot chocolate or apple cider? Hot chocolate.
- What are you favorite pumpkin-based food? I have so many, but I guess if I had to just pick one it would have to be pumpkin bread, which I’ll be posting the recipe soon along with other fall favorite recipes.
- In your opinion, which leaves have the best color for fall? I like the orange and the yellow, but if I had to pick one I would say the orange. When I think of fall I think of oranges and browns, and also yellows.
- Corn maze or haunted maze? Corn Maze.
- Favorite show to watch in the fall time? Stranger Things. I think this show is perfect to watch in the fall it has a creepy Halloween/fall vibe to it.
- Favorite fall tea flavors? In the fall time, I like to have apple cinnamon teas.
- What are things you like to keep in your room in the fall time? In the fall I love making my super cozy by having string lights up, always having my favorite fall candles lit, having extra blankets and pillows to snuggle up in.
- Favorite fall color? Burnt orange.
- Fairy lights or candles? How do you like to decorate for fall? I love decorating with both. To me, it doesn’t feel like fall without candles and fairy light.
- Favorite Halloween candy? M&M’s or anything with caramel in it.
- Where do you buy you Fall candles? I mainly get all my candles from Ross or Target, every once in a while I’ll buy them from Bath and body works.
Well, that’s all the questions now I challenge you to do and add one question that is your own. Thanks for stopping by and hope you having a great weekend, and I will see you tomorrow for day #7 of FallTober.
(Disclaimer, I do not claim any of these pictures I got them all from WeHeartIt)