Crisp cool air, darker days, and hues of orange fall is officially here. For those of us who are in love with Fall, I’ve come up with a guide on how to have the perfect Fall.
- Seasonal Coffee – Starting your mornings with the right cup of coffee changes everything. Now I know that not everyone likes pumpkin spice latte and I know Starbucks doesn’t make a vegan version of it. Find a seasonal spice coffee or tea that you love and start your day out with it, trust me starting your mornings right is a game changer for your whole day. I’m currently adding cinnamon vanilla creamer to my coffee and it has been everything. It smells like Christmas and tastes like the goodness of Fall and Christmas wrapped together.
- Set a Vibe – Setting a mood or a vibe is super important. Setting the vibe puts you in a flow with the mood. So setting the vibe means to put out your favorite fall candles, hang out some fairy lights, bring out the chunky sweaters, and decorate your space with Fall decor. After those things watch some Fall-related shows and movies while drinking your favorite fall drink and eating your favorite Fall pastry.
- Harry Potter – Ok so I know this one isn’t for everyone, but watching Harry Potter movies or reading the books just puts me in such a Fall mood. I try to at least read or listen to one Harry Potter book a year and I try to have a Harry Potter movie marathon every year.
- Baking – A Fall must do is bake your favorite treats. Turning on that oven and warming up your home with the smell of cinnamon buns or chocolate chips cookies is just such a mood.
- Fall Activities – Part of having a perfect Fall is taking part in the festivities. Creating memories with your family and friends is the way to make Fall perfect. Go apple and pumpkin picking, go to your towns Fall festival, and go get lost in a corn maze. I will be posting a “Things to do in the Fall list” soon make sure to keep an eye out for it.
- Morning or Evening walks – I personally love Fall mornings and I think the best way to really wake up is to breath in the cool crisp Fall morning air. Another way to make your Fall perfect is too just be in it and enjoy that moment. Taking morning or evening walks are the perfect way to just enjoy the moment and breath in that refreshing air.
That’s it for today’s post. I hope you’re enjoying FallTober, let me know what you think down in the comments. Also tell me what gets you in the mood for fall or what your Fall traditions are, let’s get to know each other.
(Disclaimer I do not claim any of these photos I got them all from WeHeartIt.com)