(This picture is taken from WeHeartIt.com)
Hello Fall and welcome all things Pumpkin Spiced. Fall is my favorite season, I’m ready for colder crisp air, fall fashion, and the start of the holiday seasons. I love Fall so much that I’ve come up with a segment I’ll be trying out this year called FallTober, which means I’ll be uploading one Fall related posts on this blog and on Instagram, and on Twitter every day from October 1st til Thanksgiving day. If all goes well *fingers crossed*, then I’ll be making it a yearly thing.
So I’m getting FallTober started listing all my favorite things about Fall and the things that give me that Fall feeling.
- Seasonal flavored coffees (I feel like this is an obvious number one answer)
- Fall Fashion – I LOVE Fall fashion! The big overcoats, the super cute boots, and the layering of clothes.
- Pumpkin flavored everything – I feel like this is such a basic answer, but its true. It’s another thing that just puts me into the Fall mood. I was actually never a big fan of pumpkins when I was a kid, But as I got older I started liking more and more and now it’s essential to my Fall season.
- The leaves changing color – I think this just looks so beautiful. It’s one of the things that just gets me into that inspirational fall feeling.
- The foggy and gloomy weather – I know that foggy weather can look or be depressing, but I feel like it wouldn’t feel like fall without it. It’s the type of weather that makes me want to snuggle up and binge watch Netflix or have a Harry Potter marathon while baking my favorite fall treats.
- Big Chunky Sweaters – This could probably just be put in the fall fashion category, but I feel like it needs its own mention. Fall is all about the cozy feeling and when I think of cozy I think of chunky sweater.
- Crisp morning air – Smelling and feeling the crisp fall air is such a mood booster.
- Fall scented candles – Another huge favorite of mine. Smells are such a powerful thing, it can bring back a memory or it can just make you feel a certain way. So burning your favorite fall scents can put you in the fall feeling.
- S’mores – I feel like I had to at least mention one sweet treat and I feel like S’mores, in my opinion, are the Fall treat.
- Getting cozy on the couch with loved ones
That’s my top ten favorite fall things that give me a Fall feeling. Comment down below and tell me what your favorite fall feels are I wanna know.