Hello Gorgeous, Happy Friday! I can’t believe we’re half way through March already! This post is coming extremely late, but I want to make sure I post these every month. Reading inspirational quotes can change your mood or your out look on something, It’s definitely a mood booster and we should read them everyday, and especially if we’re in a negative state of mind.
- People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Life is like a camera, you focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negative, and if things don’t work out take another shot.
- Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in everyday.
- Not till we are lost… do we begin to find ourselves.
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know.
- Happiness isn’t about getting what you want all the time. It’s about loving what you have and being grateful for it.
- You are responsible for what you say and what you do. You are not responsible for whether or not people freak out about it.
- Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.
- You decide how much words hurt you. Nothing grows until it’s fed.
- If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan. Never the goal.
- Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.
- Be the leading character in your story.
- Just do your best.
- Invest in yourself.
- A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can’t get very far until you change it
- What other people think of you has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them.
- We rise by lifting others.