Dealing with a bad day let’s face it no matter how much progress we make, we still tend to have bad days now and again. Everyone experiences tough times, bumps in the road and depending who your surrounding yourself with it could also be an abundance of negativity. We have so much outside influences that it can be hard to stay positive or find your happiness.
I’ve come up with a list of things you can do when you’re having a bad day or just not feeling like yourself.
- PUT ON SOME SOFT MUSIC
- PUT ON THE COMFIEST CLOTHES YOU HAVE
- EMBRACE THE DAY – Accept the fact that what happened today happened and how your feeling is just the way your feeling today. Accept them but don’t let them control the rest of the day.
- DO A FEW MINDLESS TASKS – Do some small chores that you’ve been meaning to do. This will make you feel accomplished and like you have some sense of control over the day.
- DO SOMETHING NICE FOR YOURSELF – Treat yourself to something you’ve been wanting like a new face mask, a candle, make up item, an article of clothing. Just some source of happiness for your day. You van also pamper yourself by doing your nails, putting on a face mask, or whatever way you like treating yourself.
- CALL A FRIEND
- BUY YOUR FAVORITE MEAL OR YOUR FAVORITE COMFORT FOOD
- BINGE WATCH YOUR FAVORITE SHOW OR MOVIES
- REMEMBER THE GOOD – Write down your gratitude. Writing down what your thankful for pushes you to think about the positive and pushes the negative to the side.
- GET SOME AIR – Go for a walk or go for a drive whatever way allows you to be in the moment and just smell the air.
- WATCH BABY ANIMAL VIDEOS – This is the solution to every problem. There’s no way you can be sad or angry when watching a cute baby animal video on Instagram, Youtube, or Twitter.
- KNOW THAT NOTHING LASTS FOREVER
Remember it’s ok not to do or feel 100% all the time. It’s easy to open our social media and see everyone’s perfect pictures of there perfect lives doing everything 110%. Just know that social media is just a highlight of someone’s life it’s not their entire life. Everyone’s got their moments, you can’t give a 100% in things without having time to recharge. Comment down below and tell me what you like to do when you’re having a bad day.